Beliefs of Zion City Tabernacle
Using simple terms, we have set out below the basic teachings of Zion City Tabernacle:
- We believe that the Holy Bible is the word of God, and tells us all we need to know about Eternal Life. Psalms 119:105; 2 Timothy 3:16.
- We believe that God is One Spirit that cannot be divided. Deuteronomy 6:4; John 4:24.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was both human and divine, with all the qualities of God while understanding the feelings of men. Hebrews 2:17-18; Colossians 1:15; 1 Timothy 3:16.
- We believe that all people have sinned and can only be truly set free in Jesus Christ. Romans 3:23, 5:9,10.
- We believe that Jesus died for our sins, was buried, and rose again three days later. Rom 1:16; Gal 1:6-9.
- We believe that we all need to be sorry for and to turn away from our sins, be baptised calling on the name of Jesus Christ, and receive God’s gift of the Holy Spirit, speaking in tongues as He gives the words. Acts 2: 38
- We believe in living our lives dedicated to loving and serving God, as well as loving and serving each other. Matt 22:37-40
- We believe that one day Jesus Christ will come back to raise us all from the dead, to call us to account for what we have done, and to separate those who obeyed his word from those who didn’t. Matthew 25:34,41,46.